Over 40 years as the industry leader in the design and manufacture of instruments and products for Electron Microscopes. Gatan has a wide range of products that includes, a full line of instruments for complete EM specimen prep. Specialised specimen holders for TEM & SEM for advanced applications. CCD cameras designed and optimized for a wide range of TEM applications, offering the ultimate performance in image quality with the latest fiber-optical coupling technology. Analytical studies for TEM in the form of electron energy loss spectroscopy (EELS) and energy-filtered TEM (EFTEM). Cathodoluminescence (CL) and cryo transfer stage for SEM.
WITec is a manufacturer of high-resolution optical and scanning probe microscopes. Innovative modular design allows for combinational or stand-alone measurements for the following applications:
- Scanning Near-field optical Microscopy (SNOM or NSOM)
- Atomic Force Microscopy (AFM)
- Confocal Microscopy
- Raman Microscopy
The system provides reliable and sophisticated SNOM imaging, Confocal Raman Microscope capable of ultra-fast chemical imaging with a resolution down to 200nm using the latest technological breakthroughs like the Electron Multiplying CCD and a high-performance user-friendly Atomic Force Microscope.
"Give your microscope a hand."
Kleindiek Nanotechnik designs and manufactures micro manipulators and linears tables for highly precise applications in the semiconductor, optics, micro-mechanics, medicine, gene- and bio-technology industry.
Kleindiek is proud to offer their customers
- 15 years market experience
- An installed base of over 500 systems
- Standardised products for many applications
- User friendly control interfaces
- Competent and reliable consulting
- Custom solutions
- Continuous innovative development
- Up to date production techniques
Mantis Deposition offers a complementary range of instruments for the deposition and characterisation of nanoparticles.
- Nanoparticle Sources
- RF Atom Sources
- Mini E-beam Evaporators
- RF Ion Sources
- Thermal atomic O, H source
- Magnetron Sputter Sources
- Qprep Multifunction Systems
- Nanoparticle Deposition Systems
- Custom System Design
Anasys Instruments, founded by pioneers of the AFM industry together with the scientists behind the R&D 100 & PittCon Gold awards for the original Micro Thermal Analysis technology offers sub 100nm Local Thermal Analysis.
- nano-TA2, sub 100 Local Thermal Analysis
- SThM, enables most AFMs to do temperature mapping
- VESTA, "point & click" Localized Thermal Analyzer
Nanofactory, unique TEM holders for in situ probing of electrical and mechanical properties of nanostructures.
- single-tilt and double tilt TEM holders for electrical and force probing
- TEM electrical and force nano-probing systems
- scanning electrical and force nano-probing systems
- TEM-Nanoindenter systems for in-situ nanoindentation
- locate and align a probe to nanoscale objects with high precision
- characterize both object and probe by high resolution imaging using TEM
- carry out electrical and mechanical probing in-situ
- study dynamical processes